With the release of the forge, the amount of wearables in circulation is elastic and will differ from the initial distribution amount.
- Initial Supply - the number of complete wearables upon each wearable's initial release
- Smelted - the number of times wearables have been smelted, or broken down into its components using The Forge
- Forged - the number of times the wearable has been forged from its broken down components
- Circulating Supply - Initial Supply less times smelted, plus times forged. This is the number of complete wearables in circulation currently.
- Total Count - count of the unique type of wearable (schematics) that have been released